we're with you every step of the way.
Get to know your team.
meet Josh and David
Josh Hull and David Dupree connected when they were pursuing their MBA’s at Penn State University. With their combined passion for business and entrepreneurship, they joined forces to serve former professional athletes transitioning out of the sport into business ownership. When you work with David and Josh, you’ll find their ability to work together harmoniously to be a huge asset in your own business development.
JOSH HULL | CEO + CO-FOUNDER
Josh’s Highlight Reel:
- St. Louis Rams 2011-2013
- Washington Redskins 2014
- New England Patriots 2015
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2015
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Systems Engineering, Penn State University
- Masters in Business Administration, Penn State University
- Business Development Coordinator for an industry leading civil engineering firm in PA
- Co-Founder Contend Consulting
David DuPree | COO + CO-FOUNDER
I am in love with the business process. And I am especially passionate about assisting in New Business Development. To help someone navigate the steps of realizing their business dream is extremely fulfilling – especially when it’s a former pro athlete like Josh. In my experience, I see a direct correlation between an athlete’s skill set and the skills needed for successful business ownership. I want to help you create and cultivate your vision into existence. Like you, when I see goals achieved and growth happen, it keeps me hungry for more. I believe that opportunities present themselves in every market. It would be my goal and pleasure to assist you in finding your passion and place in the business world. I use LEAN practices and Six Sigma, along with observational research, best-practice adherence, and statistical data analysis to determine how to make an operation both more efficient and more cost effective.
David’s Highlight Reel:
- Business owner for two decades
- Over 20 years as an Operations Manager with both the New York Times regional Group and the Halifax Media Group with process redevelopment as my primary mission
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management with a minor in Human Resources
- Masters of Business Administration from Pennsylvania State University
- Sustainable Finance courses, Harvard Business School
- Consulting with corporations in business planning, strategic planning, inventory management, production process restructuring, supply-chain management, and more.
- Multidimensional approach to examining an operation (or department) from the ground up